Thursday, November 26, 2009

Helpp with curling iron!!?

my hair is naturally straight. everytime I try to use a curling iron to curl my hair.. it neverr works.



It just wont curl. The ends just make this weird flip in different directions..[it's hard to explain]..but it's nothing close to a curl all along my hair. and it's not the brand of curling iron I use because I have tried dozens and nonneee work. then, when I sleep in the foam curlers..they dont work either. they just make these reallyyy poofy fluffly hideous curls!! I really want curls like Vanessa Minnillo wears on TRL..here's a pik of miley cyrus %26amp;%26amp; ashley tisdale that shows a good example of the type of curls I want --



http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/4940...



can you pleasee help me get this look?? thank you bunchess.



Helpp with curling iron!!?

I have the same problem. Generally you have to use a really large-barrel curling iron, but you say this doesn't work. It's important to use some sort of volumizing foam or product (I like Aveda's Phomollient). I think the closest I've ever come to curls like this was when I used a set of curlers and left them in while I got ready (until they were cold), and spray a light mist of hairspray on your hair while it's still in curlers. Take the curlers out, and then if needed spray lightly again- trust me. I live in AL, and it's so humid that no curl stays. Moderation is key, though- no one wants crunchy hair.



Helpp with curling iron!!?

if you have hair as straight as mine, you probably won't get those curls without lots of product on your hair, when i want to curl my hair under with a curling iron, i hairspray the ends and then curl it, but it usually doesn't hold very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans