Thursday, November 26, 2009

Whats the best hair style to get for me? (Im a guy) Picture included?

My hairs a bit longer now, what style would suit me?



Thanx



http://www.faceparty.com/gallery/view.as...



Whats the best hair style to get for me? (Im a guy) Picture included?

You have hair like a family member of mine. Your style and thickness would go good with the style like the main actor you see in that show called; "angel ", Or possibly that actor who plays in "believe it or not." They both have hair like yours but carry off a good style for themselves. I think you would look good in either style from another mans point of view.



Whats the best hair style to get for me? (Im a guy) Picture included?

the way you have it in the pic. You are so HOT!!!!!!! how old are u?



Whats the best hair style to get for me? (Im a guy) Picture included?

flat iron it, and use some loreal studio unkempt piecy stuff



Whats the best hair style to get for me? (Im a guy) Picture included?

You should grow it longer like Zac Efron or something.



Whats the best hair style to get for me? (Im a guy) Picture included?

I like it the way it is, are you using product/wax to style it up?. You look great.



Whats the best hair style to get for me? (Im a guy) Picture included?

get it like in the picture, because that loooks reallly nice. just make sure you apply moose/gel rite bcuz alot of ppl do a bad job of that and it looks weird.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans