Sunday, November 29, 2009

New hairstyle - Emo advice??

Right here's the deal. I've got an oval face, pale skin, blue eyes and shoulder lenght dark blonde hair. I'm planning to get my hair cut, and I want something daring. I love the whole Emo look and I can't seem to find anything I think will suit me. I need some advice.



I'm thinking of something like this:



http://www.gallery.becomegorgeous.com/em...



http://www.emo365.com/uploaded_images/em...



Please answer this. This will be my first Emo cut - and I would like it to be right.



New hairstyle - Emo advice??

i like the 2nd one best tbh!!



i fink maybee if yu dye yur hair black have a side parting with a fringe and get it short it'll look fab



if yu want it long(ish) scene haircuts are nice



the big puffy sort =D



New hairstyle - Emo advice??

dye it black, then flare some really light blonde streaks through it



it'll bring out your eyes



and make sure you straighten it, then use a light hairspray/gel and syle it into a side fringe over the eye



trust ;)



New hairstyle - Emo advice??

Okay, so, although I am completely preppy (:P) I think the second one is really nice, but you should also try dying your hair a darker color, like almost black brown, or just plain black with a few highlights. I think it would look awesome.



Good Luck :]



New hairstyle - Emo advice??

i like the second one best because of the length.



maybe try adding some lighter colours into it as you have pale skin.



New hairstyle - Emo advice??

take in a couple of pictures of what you want and sort of make it your own cut. But remember with these sorts of cuts they take a lot of effort in the morning to make them look right, but its so worth it.



New hairstyle - Emo advice??

i think #1 is definitely better because it would go better with your hair already if its blonde.



New hairstyle - Emo advice??

the second is the best



New hairstyle - Emo advice??

Definately the second one. Its hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans