Sunday, November 29, 2009

Should I get this hairstyle??? (picture)?

I have thinish brown hair and a kindof a high forhead



should i get this fringe?



http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/4366...



And if yes what haircut should i get with it, i dont want it very long because i have thin hair??



And if no..any suggestions??



please help



thanks (:



Should I get this hairstyle??? (picture)?

yeah it would look good and it would cover your forehead. you should get a long layer hair cut. I'm a hairstylist i deal with hair issues all the time



Should I get this hairstyle??? (picture)?

yes!



It would look great!



Have it medium length!



Should I get this hairstyle??? (picture)?

yes!



most deff.



with a high forehead those bangs will be perfect!



god luckk.



Should I get this hairstyle??? (picture)?

I think it's totally cute and I think the fridge would help hide your high forehead some.



Should I get this hairstyle??? (picture)?

omg i just used that same picture



to get my haircut a week ago.



i dont really like it that much



because the bangs dont fit



behind my ears so their annoying



being in my eyes at all times.



Should I get this hairstyle??? (picture)?

umm no i dont thinks thats the cut for you..... but i would suggest highlights no darker than honey colored and some darker to give your hair depth and get the same sideswept bangs as the picture and keep your hair short with lots of choppy layers..... it will give your hair more volume......



Should I get this hairstyle??? (picture)?

GET IT, I LOVEEEEEEE ASHLEE SIMPSON, BTW SHE HAS A NEW SONG OUT, GET THAT HAIR!!!!!



Should I get this hairstyle??? (picture)?

That's a really cute cut, and it works well with most face shapes. I have a similar cut and my back is shorter than the front which brings focus up front towards the face. Kind of similar to Rhianna's in the Umbrella video. Very sleek, and easy to style too.



Should I get this hairstyle??? (picture)?

Yes, a fringe is a good solution for a high forehead. You might want to consider (Depending on your face shape)



A chin-length layered cut with chopped ends or a shoulder length bob with layers



http://www.thehairstyler.com/images/cele...



http://www.flickr.com/photos/michellesta...



Here's a couple of ideas! :D



Should I get this hairstyle??? (picture)?

Depends on your face shape to begin with. With thin hair and it being that way it would just make the hair look thinner and stringy I feel as it kinda does in that pic of Ashley Simpson.



I also feel that you need to find your own style. It won't be what you want if you expect it to look like her as you aren't her, are you? LOL



Honestly, go to a store and look at hairstyle books or look for hairstyles with a fringe in a google search . Compare face shapes to see what works best. There are alot of hair sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans