Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can i make my hair like this:?

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model...



or



http://www.afi.com/Images/tvevents/laa/c...



my hair is naturally curly (not really tight curls) but i dont care if i have to strighten it first or whatever...



and



i like how in the photo the hair (at the front- starting at hairline) goes off equally in different directions and NOT parting from a certain side or whatever : so thats what i need.



thanks :)



oh and, please no answers like 'go to the salon or professional' because i know i clearly can (which would probly give me the best results) but i need a way i can do this at home and not take me like 2 hours :)



How can i make my hair like this:?

theres this hairspray that they used in the 80's for their big hair called Aquanet? It works wonders lol.



ok so



1) wash your hair ect.



2) blow dry your hair and use one of those round/circular brushes to kinda keep it under the front part of your hair



and twist the brush as your blowdry.



3) just to be safe either loosely curl your hair at the front back with a small barrel curling iron or get a larger one.



If I were you I would also try to straighten my hair afterwards



How can i make my hair like this:?

Try bed head or sammys volumizer. When you blow dry your hair then bend your hair down and blow dry then flip it back up it should work! Oh you can also blow dry your hair then use a curling iron to do curls and when you are doing the curls add sammys volumizer to the strand so it can be damped then curl the strand and let it go and then when you are done doing your whole head comb the curls out with your hand and it will look great you will have volume and bounce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans