Thursday, November 26, 2009

Which haircut?

I like both of them and my hair stylist says they both look good on me, but I just can't decide which one i want for when i go back to school. Just tell me which one you like better.



1. http://hairshow.us/gallery_full.php?gall...



2. http://hairshow.us/gallery_full.php?gall...



If you don't like either feel free and suggest one for me, I have an oval face shape.



Which haircut?

the cut on them is really not that different. The 1st looks as if the length is only in the back and you would have to pull that forward to see it in the front so I might tend to go towards the 1st one with the framing around the face. The styling is the biggest difference so I would hit it in the middle. They both have the bangs and the short layers and pretty much the same length. One is just styled super sleek and the other is styled more messy. Really. you could pull off both looks with one cut.



Oh, I love them both- love that look esp. the sleek style of the 1st



Which haircut?

Second one for sure!



Which haircut?

I really like the 2nd one!



:]]]



Which haircut?

2 love it



Which haircut?

to be honest i think the first one is really ugly. bit thats just me i really like the second one its really cute!!



Which haircut?

i like the last oneee!!!!!!!!! its superrrrrRR cuteee!



Which haircut?

I think you look better w/ the 2nd one! the 1st one is 2 slick back..... :]]] okay cooool



Which haircut?

I dont like either of them very much...but 2nd is better.



Which haircut?

i definately love the second choice! people with oval shaped faces always look good with hair like that. good luck! :D



Which haircut?

in my opinion, i like the second one better!!



:]



Which haircut?

Go with the second one!!



Which haircut?

the second one will be a better choice for an oval face!!!!



anyways all de best!!!!



Which haircut?

The second one is a lot better. Assuming you're a young female. the first one is a lot older looking and wouldn't suit you.



Which haircut?

2nd the best one love it.



Which haircut?

I like #1!



Which haircut?

# 2 is really cute!!!



Which haircut?

I really like the second one! And sense your hair stylist said it would look good on you, then i'm sure you'll look great when school starts! :D



Which haircut?

second one fo sho



Which haircut?

The second would be okay, if it were smoother and a little longer.



Which haircut?

ohh i like them both but personally i really like the second.



%26amp; i like this haircut i randomly found but you may not, so like i said i like the 2nd : ]



Good Luck!



http://i.ivillage.com/BS/spring06package...



Which haircut?

The 2nd one is the one i like. The 1st one seems too 'block' shaped around the face and then long.... whereas the 2nd one is more graduated and in my opinion looks better.



Which haircut?

閳?閳?閳?the second one! plus you have an oval face... any style looks good on those.



Which haircut?

#2!!!



the first one looks kinda like a mullet



Which haircut?

I like the second one better,but I don't like how the layers are razor cut. The first one looks mulletish.



Which haircut?

the second one for sure but just please don't get the first one!



Which haircut?

the second one looks much cuter



Which haircut?

I love the 2nd one! If you got it with some really dimensional highlights (ones that make it look like it has a bunch of tones, for instance, with that brown color, get the same deepness but in a a brown-red so it gives it a nice tint)



Hope this helps!



Which haircut?

the second one is great! -



Which haircut?

definately the second one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans