Sunday, November 29, 2009

I don't know what to do with my hair? DO YOU LIKE THis IDEA>>?

I have dirty blonde hair with more light colored highlights then darker ones and i have blue eyes. So far my hair goes to my chest. okay my dea was to get a small perm so my hair would be like these people



http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/...



http://cdn.channel.aol.com/red_galleries...



is there anything bad about getting this perm I should know about? ANy tips info? PLEASE HELP oh and if you like a different hair style please tell me



I don't know what to do with my hair? DO YOU LIKE THis IDEA%26gt;%26gt;?

i found this article and it is great and really helpful: take a look at it..



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairbasics/a/...



i love the soft curl look. i really want it!



I don't know what to do with my hair? DO YOU LIKE THis IDEA%26gt;%26gt;?

I LOVE the soft, and wavy look! You should try it!



I doesn't look bad on ANYONE!



I don't know what to do with my hair? DO YOU LIKE THis IDEA%26gt;%26gt;?

Ok first of all that picture of miley cyus is UGLy



but the hadden one is pretty mileys hair is almost always curly do it buy a curling iron and curl curl curl if your hair is long it;s totally cute



I don't know what to do with my hair? DO YOU LIKE THis IDEA%26gt;%26gt;?

i thnk you should go for it!



I don't know what to do with my hair? DO YOU LIKE THis IDEA%26gt;%26gt;?

Those aren't perms. You can accomplish that look with a curling iron. You should check out PurseBuzz.com. The girl on there gives hair tutorials on how to do certain styles. And she put a tutorial of that type of hair style you're talking about. Here is her website:



I don't know what to do with my hair? DO YOU LIKE THis IDEA%26gt;%26gt;?

never get a perm. it ruined my hair!!!! now its like a broom. JUST DONT DO IT! you think it will be good, but it never turns out the way you want it to. Just know it will make your hair Dry and Brittle and dull.



I don't know what to do with my hair? DO YOU LIKE THis IDEA%26gt;%26gt;?

You don't need a perm for this hair style. They curled there hair with a roller set or curlers. Not a perm.



I don't know what to do with my hair? DO YOU LIKE THis IDEA%26gt;%26gt;?

Perms completely fry your hair, and can damage it for years to come. I use to work in a salon, trust me. There was this girl that came in all the time to get her hair redone (she perms it). While she was waiting one day I was talking to her and I couldn't help but notice how fried out and unhealthy her hair looked. All brittle and frizzy, plus split ends. The look you are going for can so easily be achieved with a curling iron or even big hot rollers. It's just basic waves, such a flattering look on anyone too, and so easy to do, without damaging your hair!!!



I don't know what to do with my hair? DO YOU LIKE THis IDEA%26gt;%26gt;?

whao a perm will not do that. just use a curling iron or big curlers for your hair. those work. but be warned a perm will not do that. be careful.



I don't know what to do with my hair? DO YOU LIKE THis IDEA%26gt;%26gt;?

The soft wavy look is pretty.



But it's hard to maintain it, and it only works with medium-long hair.



I don't know what to do with my hair? DO YOU LIKE THis IDEA%26gt;%26gt;?

Please don't get a perm your highlighted hair will turn to a frizzy mess! most people think its a good idea until they turn into a poodle! or just a frizzy lion! truth is a perm NEVER looks like the real thing because.. well its not. famous people have 24 hour stylists to change there look constantly! the amount of $, up keep, and styling time is sooo not worth it! its either crunchy or frizzy and products are a must but the good ones are expensive! so try this. take small pieces of hair twist the end just a little, wrap around the OUTSIDE of a curling iron and hold for about 10 sec. after your done spray your head with a little hairspray and shake it out a little. "red carpet curls" is what its called. iv been a stylist for 10 years and i swear its way prettier and healthier than a perm and...in the long run less work. hope i was helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans