Sunday, November 29, 2009

Should i go for it??? HELP!?!?!?

ok so i like wanna get bangs like the on in this picture (bottom row, second pic. the brunette) and they are side swept bangs....rite? and i have curly hair, and an oval face. also my bangs are always straight and i don't even straighten them, but the rest of my hair is curly. im afraid that maybe these bangs wont work for me....



HeLp!?!?!?!



http://thethompsonsisters.net/official/g...



Should i go for it??? HELP!?!?!?

I agree with brittybab. My daughter was told by her hair stylist to do the same thing.



Should i go for it??? HELP!?!?!?

I think it would look awesome. Go for it.



Should i go for it??? HELP!?!?!?

If your bangs are always strait then it should work out fine. Side swept bangs are really in right now and especially if you have curly hair and then strait bangs. Go for it.



Should i go for it??? HELP!?!?!?

well i think u should try it and if it doesnt worrk then boobby pin them until they get long enough=]



Should i go for it??? HELP!?!?!?

OOOH! That'd be pretty. I think with an oval shape face - it would compliment it DEEPLY. Just curl them yourself or does that not last? It will look cool even with curly hair and it being straight. The idea is to compliment your face. Good luck!



Should i go for it??? HELP!?!?!?

that would look adorable go for it



Should i go for it??? HELP!?!?!?

dont get the bangs just flaten hair my hiar is the same way then swep bangs any other fell free to e me



thecutie1255@yahoo.com



Should i go for it??? HELP!?!?!?

Yea go for it! I think they would look great. I saw the photo you referred to. The third pic on the bottom row had curly hair and straight side swept bangs and looked really nice.



Should i go for it??? HELP!?!?!?

Try it, you'll like it



Should i go for it??? HELP!?!?!?

gust cut the bangs shorter then it may work out better



Should i go for it??? HELP!?!?!?

IT WOULD LOOK GREAT. BUT IF YOU GET IT DONE AND DONT LIKE IT, IF THE BANGS ARE CUT LONG ENOUGH YOU CAN GET THE REST BLENDED IN AND GO A LITTLE SHORTER OR LIKE THE OTHER PERSON SAID YOU CAN PIN THEM BACK UNTIL THEY GROW OUT SOME TO CHANGE THE STYLE. %26gt;%26gt; GOOD LUCK %26lt;%26lt;



Should i go for it??? HELP!?!?!?

No! Bangs are a pain in the *** and they only really go with straight hair. I thought the same thing--that it looks so cute on her, why not me? But they are models. In real life, it takes work to get your bangs to cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans