Sunday, November 29, 2009

Would this be a nice hairstyle?

I've got a similar face structure to Catherine Zeta-Jones (as well as the same colour hair and eyes, although my brown eyes are darker than hers) and I thought she looked great with this hairstyle:



http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/gallery...



So would this work for me? I am getting bangs soon so I am taking a look at what 'types' there are out there. My hair isn't as long as hers but it's not that much shorter.



Thanks for any advice :D



Would this be a nice hairstyle?

I think you would look very sweet her skin is so pretty. You would also look like Jennifer Love Hewitt she wears her hair like that too. ~ God bless you in what ever decisions you make



Would this be a nice hairstyle?

YES



Would this be a nice hairstyle?

It looks boring, especially the hair color. Go with some color, some curls maybe, that hairstlye looks blatantly boring.



Would this be a nice hairstyle?

i think that's lovely



Would this be a nice hairstyle?

Yes



Would this be a nice hairstyle?

I like it.



Would this be a nice hairstyle?

yes



Would this be a nice hairstyle?

yep! go for it!



Would this be a nice hairstyle?

Me dear I did not even check the link because I know you got good taste looking that good ;)



Good Luck and go get them bangs



Would this be a nice hairstyle?

looks like a nice hairstyle girl!...you wont lose anything to try it..and just take a opinion from your hairstylist ! good luck girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans