Thursday, November 26, 2009

Will this hairdo and haircolour suit me?

Hi. I have really long curly (like doll curly) brown-red hair and I want a bit of a change. I have found this pic of Emma Watson at the Paris premiere, and I loved her hairstyle and wanted to try it. If I make it a bit longer, do you think it will be alright with my curly hair? And do you think I could make it a bit blonder? Will it bring out my eyes (they're green)? Also, what is the worst thing that can happen when bleaching my hair? If I dye it and it's a bit frizzy, I can fix it with some rich conditioner, right? And... How do I make it not look like it's fake and bleached? Will they make it good in the salon?



HAIRSTYLE PIC:



http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/display...



Will this hairdo and haircolour suit me?

The worst thing that can happen when bleaching the hair is damage that causes hair breakage. I would definitely have a pro do it. Also you can come out with an orange/brassy color too. Go with a pro.You can pull off that hair I am sure.



Will this hairdo and haircolour suit me?

my dear why don楹搕 you Begin with hair lights to see how they suit you , there in honey blond, ash blond, golden blond or even read , and find in a good salon so they make a beautiful job have a nice day..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans