Friday, June 18, 2010

Change to my hairrrrrr? PLEASE HELP! (pics)?

ok this is my hair now....



I am on the right



http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/c...



I am on the left



http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/c...



I wanna do this to it



http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/6739/Eve...



http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/6739/Eve...



do you think this will look o.k.?



I am 15. I have never died my hair b4.



Also if you don't think this will look good, then any tips on what i should do to it to make it look better?



Change to my hairrrrrr? PLEASE HELP! (pics)?

Yeah, it looks almost identical, you might just want to dye it 2 or 3 shades lighter and add some blonde or caramel highlights around your face if you want it to look like Miley's.



Change to my hairrrrrr? PLEASE HELP! (pics)?

you're really pretty :)



i think it will look great!



in the 2nd pic your hair looks like miley's.



oh haha i just re-read the question and realized you're asking about dying your hair, not styling it. oops!



anyways, i think you should go for it!



happy new years !



-diva



Change to my hairrrrrr? PLEASE HELP! (pics)?

umm in the second photo off you it looks like you have gotten pretty close to miley's hairsyle.



but if your still not satisfied, then you should get a light perm, put in your hair, for loose curls.



Change to my hairrrrrr? PLEASE HELP! (pics)?

Go for it! I think you will look really pretty!



Change to my hairrrrrr? PLEASE HELP! (pics)?

if youve never dyed your hair before start with highlights.



i think this will look really cute on you. the color will look awesome but i think you should get you hair done like selina gomez or maybe angled, kind of like ashlee simpson



Change to my hairrrrrr? PLEASE HELP! (pics)?

Second photo already looks like one of Miley's



hair do.



But if you want it that way, you would have to straighten



it then curl it again.... and your hair would look really



fried and little frizzed since your hair is naturally curly.



Change to my hairrrrrr? PLEASE HELP! (pics)?

i think it would look great



Change to my hairrrrrr? PLEASE HELP! (pics)?

You would look great like that.



Change to my hairrrrrr? PLEASE HELP! (pics)?

that will look good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans