Sunday, June 20, 2010

Would I look good with bangs?(pics.)?

http://static.tagged.com/images/user3/01... of me



And something sorta like this: http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/gallery...



or this-http://celebrity.hairresources.net/LongH...



Or should I just leave my hair the way it is?



Which bangs would look better on me?



Would I look good with bangs?(pics.)?

i think you would look good with bangs! the first pic is better then the second!!



Would I look good with bangs?(pics.)?

Bangs are in and it depends on how big your forehead is. If you don't have a big forehead you might want to stay away from full bangs.



Would I look good with bangs?(pics.)?

Would cover that forehead ;) Bangs are on the way out. Talk to a hair designer, she can help you figure it out.



By the way changing the outside still won't fix the inside.



Good Luck.



Would I look good with bangs?(pics.)?

you would look really good with bangs but don't get full bangs get more of a side swept bang look



Would I look good with bangs?(pics.)?

I'd say you should probably not get them, but it's up to you. I'd reccommend that you get framing around your face instead.



Would I look good with bangs?(pics.)?

I like the second set of bangs - the side swept ones would look great on you!



Would I look good with bangs?(pics.)?

I say it's whatever you're in the mood for. If you want to have bangs, get long bangs, and maybe just a little. That way, they will grow out fast, and you won't get sick of them. I think change is good, I mean who wants to be the same all the time?



Would I look good with bangs?(pics.)?

Its your decison



Would I look good with bangs?(pics.)?

Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans