Friday, June 18, 2010

Is there a perm you can get for these curls?

I love the curls/waves in this picture. I know they aren't really tight curls, like most perms. My hair doesn't hold curl AT ALL with curling irons or anything, no matter what I use. I had a perm a long time ago that lasted forever--way too curly for me these days though! Is there a way to get this look with some sort of a perm? http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/5247...



Is there a perm you can get for these curls?

Yes, if your hair will take a perm without a problem, you can get curls like these. It's all in the size of the perming rod (curler) that you use. If you just want waves and body, I would recommend using at least 1/2" perm rods.



Is there a perm you can get for these curls?

the more modern perms are much more natural and can be done so that they dont make you look like a poodle.. just talk to yuor hair dresser

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans