Sunday, June 20, 2010

My side bangs don't work ! suggestions !?

my side bangs wont sweep across my forehead without looking stringy. its been 3 years now and i still haven't found a way to make them work . right now my part looks like this:



http://www.oceanside-doctors.com/gallery...



when i would like my part to be more like this:



http://www.jang.com.pk/thenews/jul2006-w...



or



http://www.celebrityseduhairstyle.com/wp...



ive tried showering with my hair in a certain part and clipping the part where i want it and putting my hair in a ponytail the way i want it ...and none of those ideas worked . it continues to look stringy and greesy even when ive recently had a shower ! but if i comb my part up and away from my forehead , the stringyness goes away automatically .



any suggestions to make this work ? i REALLY want that side sweep across my forehead !



My side bangs don't work ! suggestions !?

Were they professionally done by a hairdresser, because sometimes in order to make the part stay they usually have to cut your hair into that direction.



My side bangs don't work ! suggestions !?

tell the hairstylest you want your bangs texturized



My side bangs don't work ! suggestions !?

this usually works for me



i blow dry my bangs the opposite way that i want them to go that way theyll swoop better it works really well for me.



My side bangs don't work ! suggestions !?

mine wont work either, if u have a bit of a cowlick, it just doesnt work, i've tryed eveything as well,



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans