Sunday, June 20, 2010

How can I get soft beachy waves? (PICTURE!)?

Could you help me out?



I would like my hair like the blonde's.



http://www.roxy.com/shop/index.jsp?%26amp;cate...



Thanks!



(P.S. I have the same length as her but my hair is straighter.)



How can I get soft beachy waves? (PICTURE!)?

Try curling rollers. Or, I hear that before you go to sleep put your hair in two really tight braids and you will have beautiful waves, but I've never tried that.



How can I get soft beachy waves? (PICTURE!)?

I don't know,,,,but thats hot.



How can I get soft beachy waves? (PICTURE!)?

put gel in your hair OR buy a curling irong and dont curl all your hair then brush it so the curls get slightly loose



hope that helped!



How can I get soft beachy waves? (PICTURE!)?

I don't quite know what you are talking about. I'm sorry.



How can I get soft beachy waves? (PICTURE!)?

thats natural. you can probably get that look by taking a shower at night, and then not combing it, or doing anything to it and then wake up, and it will be like that. it is a very natural look, but i would never wear my hair like that, thats how mine gets that way like when i sleep on it, but you could achieve it many ways! good luck!



How can I get soft beachy waves? (PICTURE!)?

I know EXACTLY how to do this cause i did it once. But you have to do this the night before. ok take a shower. but dont dry your hair. u dont want it soaking wet, just very damp. then put moose in it and scrunch it. then tie it up in a bun and put hair spray. sleep with it like that. when u wake up and let it down and scrunch it with moose one more time. it will look purtyful! it worked with me!



How can I get soft beachy waves? (PICTURE!)?

I love doing soft curls in my hair. I think the best way to do it is after taking a shower at night blow dry your hair (or air dry whatever works best for you) but leave it a little damp, try to get the bottom tips of your hair dry though. Then put cruling mosse(optional) in it. After this you can eather put it in a bun or two braids. I prefer the braids, but find out what works best for you. Then when you take it out in the morning scrunch it up with a gel scruncher and hair spary to hold it for the whole day. I hope it works for yah!! =]



How can I get soft beachy waves? (PICTURE!)?

I bought this Bumble and Bumble surf spray yesterday, actually, and I did my hair pretty much like that girl in the picture. You blow dry your hair like normal. Then take 2 inch sections of your hair and spray that piece once with the surf spray. Wrap the hair around a 2 inch curling iron. The trick is to wrap it around it, not actually having the curling iron hold your hair in it. It looks REALLY pretty in the end. But, if you want a more messy look like the girl in the picture, spray your hair when it's wet with the product and blow dry it using your hand, not a brush. And dont' brush your hair after you've styled it. Only use your hands. If you do it this way, it'll look like you just came from the beach. It's a hot look. Good luck!



How can I get soft beachy waves? (PICTURE!)?

Ok, its simple. You could sleep with it braided or....to make it just like that.



1. make sure that your hair is a state that you cna handle it



2.divide it into to sides...just like your about to braid your hair.



3.divide it into 3 peices.



4.take on peice and weave it in and out of the other two...its kinda like a braid but it gives you the beachy wave curl. It might take you a while to get this right but it works.



5. in the end the two "braid-like" things will look like zippers. or a weaving.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans