Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do i get my hair like this? please.?

http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/5930/Eve...



please...



How do i get my hair like this? please.?

you get a shoulder length cut with medium side swept bangs. and she used a curling iron so you'd have to do that..



How do i get my hair like this? please.?

curlers...



use the big curlers so you should have like 6 to take out when your done. once you put the curlers in spray your hair a lil. then take them out once your hair is cooled down. no spray once more just a lil and part it to the side



:]]



How do i get my hair like this? please.?

just use curling tongs



section your hair up and curl away



How do i get my hair like this? please.?

Side bangs, shoulder length hair cut, Not LAYRED! and then a very think curling iron. And some products to keep it looking that good.



How do i get my hair like this? please.?

that is a terrible picture of vanessa



How do i get my hair like this? please.?

a pic of her to a salon and get your hair cut like that and then watch them style it



How do i get my hair like this? please.?

I dont know why u would want that kind of hair but if you have long hair and dont want to cut it. curl iron it DO NOT USE CURLING ROLES. good luck hope it turns out good.



How do i get my hair like this? please.?

If you can't hire a team of stylists, try using a hair high quality ceramic hair straightener. Holding the straightener upright, grab a piece of hair and wrap it around straightener by rotating toward the back of your head. Hold a sec or two. (like you would a curling iron!) Works better than most curling irons. Depending on your hair type, you may need to use hair spray and/or styling balm to hold the curl. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans