Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do i make my hair like this?! Please?

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0826992/H...



Please help me Please.



How do i make my hair like this?! Please?

That picture looks natural. You could try to imitate it by getting a tight perm and by taking really good care of it, using some curl creams or mousses. If you dont have curly hair, this look is hard to get. If you have curly hair, try talking to a stylist about different products you could use to suit your hair needs.



How do i make my hair like this?! Please?

it depends on the hair style you have like if it's straight or.............



How do i make my hair like this?! Please?

I think it would work best if you have natural curly hair. then just take the pic to ur hairstylist and have him/her do it for you.



How do i make my hair like this?! Please?

thats hott lol.



go to a professional exspensive place and ask them if they could do that and show u how. simple.



How do i make my hair like this?! Please?

Wow, that guys hair is niceeeeeeeeeeeee! LOL



Grow your hair out...and gently twist them...then put some conditioning spray on it to make it glossy...The longer your hair is, the more the twist stays to give you the soft curls/dreads look.



That guys hair does look natural though...



How do i make my hair like this?! Please?

get hair gel and put on hands and run threw hair until u like it



How do i make my hair like this?! Please?

Go to a hair stylist and bring a picture of that and say. I want my hair to look like this. U could use mini curlers if you didnt want to go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans