Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who Is This Actor? (Oscar Question)?

http://www.imdb.com/features/rto/2008/ga...



He's in the background of this pic, behind the kid on the left with long hair. I can't find him in any Oscar picture, but know he is an actual actor (and not security, like my co-workers thinks)



It is NOT Ben Affleck, Chris Evans, or James Franco.



Who Is This Actor? (Oscar Question)?

I am not sure, but if you look close he has a pass around his neck and no other actors do!



Who Is This Actor? (Oscar Question)?

Crap. Looks like I lost that bet. Report It



Who Is This Actor? (Oscar Question)?

HMMM Im sorry i dont recognise him and im a huge movie fan



Who Is This Actor? (Oscar Question)?

I hope we see more of him in future movies;)



Who Is This Actor? (Oscar Question)?

Looks like the guy in the boxing movie coming out. Otherwise, I don't know.



Who Is This Actor? (Oscar Question)?

I don't know.



Who Is This Actor? (Oscar Question)?

He looks the the guy who played in a daytime show, I can't rmember his name or the show, but he was a upscale person, I believe a lawyer or building designer in the show and he marriad a lower class women that his mother in the show didn't really like her and his mother always had her nose in there marriage! They lived in a studio apartment! his parents and hers didn't like each other at all,her parents in the show were from the 70s hippie days! Her mother was a vegetarian and kind of coocoo! and her father in the show was a pure hippie! It's been so long since I seen the show, but I noticed him right away! Sorry I wasn't more help!



Who Is This Actor? (Oscar Question)?

That's Casey Affleck, Ben Afflrcks kid brother he'done a bit of acting %26amp; recently he's directed a movie, I think

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans