Sunday, June 20, 2010

How to get my hair this way? (Pics)?

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/6358...



^ picture of vanessa hudgens with a messy bun hairstyle. Wat are the steps to get this look? Thanks!



How to get my hair this way? (Pics)?

curl your hair then put it in a buné–³?br>How to get my hair this way? (Pics)?



it looks like she just curled it and then gather it all and put it up with a clip or something. its prolly hard to do.



How to get my hair this way? (Pics)?

curl it then put it in a mesy loose pony tail and then clip it up!



How to get my hair this way? (Pics)?

Take regular kind (medium size) hot curlers and do like a spiral going down and the ends will be like that and take a rubber band out the part you want up and put something like a bow something like that an put that on top of the rubber band so it won't show ( the rubber band won't show) and spray holding spray so it Will stay. Don't over do the spray !



How to get my hair this way? (Pics)?

ALL SHE DONE WAS USE A MIN CURLING IRON THE BACK IS UP WITH A CLIP OF SOME KIND SHE DIDN'T COMB IT SHE JUST LEFT THE CURLS HANG THE MESSY LOOK VERY EASY TO DO



How to get my hair this way? (Pics)?

Thats an easy question ... just take so herbal essance gel and after you take a shower put that in you hair and curl it up into a messy bun. Then you have to take it town put it up into a nice bun then mess that bun up and then take put loose piece and curl them with a curling iron



How to get my hair this way? (Pics)?

1. put curl cream or something in ur hair



2. curl your hair.



3. put it in a loose ponytail, leaving strands of hair loose



4. twist the ponytail into a messy bun and pin it in place



How to get my hair this way? (Pics)?

um yea i dont know



How to get my hair this way? (Pics)?

that hair style is cute but i dont know how 2 get my hair to look like that. wish i did. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans