Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This Hairstyle...Yes or No...? (picture Included)?

I've got dark brown hair, its quite thin and I have quite a high forehead



Should I get a haircut like this



Yes or No...??



http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/...



This Hairstyle...Yes or No...? (picture Included)?

Having layers and bangs will give your thin hair more volume!(I have the same problem!) The bangs will hide your high forehead. I say go for it! Its hair....it will grow back!



This Hairstyle...Yes or No...? (picture Included)?

Well it depends on your face shape but i think that you should go for it!!! :)



This Hairstyle...Yes or No...? (picture Included)?

I like it. I wanted my hair like that before too. Bangs are definitely great for high foreheads.



This Hairstyle...Yes or No...? (picture Included)?

Yeah, This haircut is really pretty but the only thing I don't like about it is the fringe, I like side fringes once they are not covering your eyes or all over your face!



This Hairstyle...Yes or No...? (picture Included)?

It's a pretty cute style!



This Hairstyle...Yes or No...? (picture Included)?

Yes that will look really cute ..and its really stylish ! Hope this helps ! Good luck !



This Hairstyle...Yes or No...? (picture Included)?

no if you vant to be ugly



This Hairstyle...Yes or No...? (picture Included)?

yeah! way cute! It would be flattering and make your hair look thicker



This Hairstyle...Yes or No...? (picture Included)?

Yes. Bangs work really good on high foreheads.



This Hairstyle...Yes or No...? (picture Included)?

I say go for it ! It's a cute style !!



This Hairstyle...Yes or No...? (picture Included)?

Darling, you might as well cut it yourself!



This Hairstyle...Yes or No...? (picture Included)?

If you have a very round face it might not look good, but if you have an oval, it will look very very nice.



In fact, you will look like me! I have that same style hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans