Friday, June 18, 2010

I cut my hair and it is a wreck! A DISASTER!?

I cut my hair shorter than I am used to and it didn't turn out how I wanted it to and now it is " un-style-able" I can't style it at all! How can I make my short cut that is similar to Kristen Cavallari's get this messy look? ( the look on the left)



http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/gal...



My haircut is about the same length and I want it to look more messy but neat like hers. Going to a Salon is out of the options. What products should I use????



I cut my hair and it is a wreck! A DISASTER!?

try surf wax by Garnier.



I cut my hair and it is a wreck! A DISASTER!?

get a wig or go to a sally beauty store and ask for their adivice



I cut my hair and it is a wreck! A DISASTER!?

Salons do trainee days when a trainee under guidance works on a model



usually for a small price



find out when it is by phoning around and sort it



I did this a few years ago...never again



funny thing is the styulist makes it look so easy



I cut my hair and it is a wreck! A DISASTER!?

Welcome to the club. The difference between a good hair cut and a bad one is time. Practice, practice, practice. Try all sorts of products, not all of them are suitable for every type hair for all people. Good Luck



I cut my hair and it is a wreck! A DISASTER!?

that's a really cute cut. in my experience, some hair just won't cooperate, like my own. if you could find a site with hair advice or a hotline or just call up a salon and ask them to recommend the right products. maybe a texturizing cream. actually i have no idea. my hair never does what i want. when it's cut short like that, it flips out in every direction. maybe a flat iron and some mousse? ahh i don't know. good luck.



I cut my hair and it is a wreck! A DISASTER!?

Hmm... Well it all kind of depends on what is wrong with your hair for what product to use... Garnier Frutis is my favorite. They have all sorts of stuff. BUt if its that awful maybe try getting it cut again not too much short just to fix it. with someone else. I straighten my hair which will give it style if i flip it out and take time on it and such.. Dont worry about it try some diffenet things. I know what you are going through.



I cut my hair and it is a wreck! A DISASTER!?

hair gel honey,short hair need wet look.make your face will be fresh and great.make hair messy is easy,buy some hair gel,after you sahmpooing,towel dry only,put the gel into your palm,and put it on to your hair.after the that you have to put some hair spray just make it lore long lasting.



i need to know too,hows the hair cut??messy styles has to be high layer.if it doesnt,forget it you cant have messy look..all you got just like bob look.so look at your hair,lhigh layer or not..if not make it first.trust me,i'm a hairstylist.



I cut my hair and it is a wreck! A DISASTER!?

omg you look like carry underwood (American Idle)



more pictures please.



I cut my hair and it is a wreck! A DISASTER!?

u should try new styles...and play with your hair



I cut my hair and it is a wreck! A DISASTER!?

where are you located? In prison? Why cant you go to a salon? Just go to a cheap normal beauty hair salon,,,,and ask for a basic bang cut with layers all around. It will save the haircut you cut yourself and it look better. Just do it. Forget the Kristen Cavallari's cut. Its complicated and you want something pretty but easy to style. THen get some gel, a blow dryer, and style to the left or right, or in the middle and when it grows out it will look good too! (ask for a shag) in the salon. Any Beautician can cut this basic style. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans